- $120,000 – $125,000 per year + superannuation
- Flexible combination of working from home or our dedicated therapy hub
- Lead and guide a group of dedicated provisional psychologists on their journey to clinical registration
- Immediate start | Permanent contract ongoing
ABOUT ACCESS YOUR SUPPORTS
Access Your Supports is a Geelong based organisation that provides support and services to eligible participants of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). With offices in Geelong, Colac and Mildura and over 200 employees, AYS is dedicated to ensuring participants have choice and control to best assist them to achieve their NDIS goals.
AYS Director Ralph Menchise has brought together a team of experienced professionals who are passionate about positive participant outcomes. Not only does Access Your Supports deliver quality support services and empower participants to achieve their life goals with the services available to them under the NDIS, Access Your Supports will also work closely with participants to implement a plan that will work.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Psychology Team Lead will report directly to the Participant Services Lead Therapy and will provide leadership, support, supervision and guidance to the Psychology Team. The Psychology Team Lead will support AYS Provisional Psychologists to ensure that a high-quality service is provided to our participants, and the supports provided are consistent with legislative requirements, funding as per service agreements and organisational policies and procedures.
- Provision of psychological assessment and intervention to NDIS participants
- Provision of support and training to parents, carers and/or other nominated participant supports or care team members.
- Compilation of reports and letters for NDIS Participants, other health professionals and NDIS reporting requirements.
- Attend and participate in case conferences, team meetings, peer supervision and team building events.
- Documented evidence demonstrates that service procedures are followed.
- Allocation of NDIS participants to appropriate staff in line with the staff members’ scope of practice, expertise and capacity. This will include an internal credentialing process, orientation to the program and supervision, upskilling, support and sharing knowledge of services.
- Meet agreed Key Performance billable hours each fortnight
- Collaborate with other Senior therapists to improve service delivery across the therapy space
- Support AYS Provisional Psychologists in their roles.
- Provide Line Supervision (unless AHPRA Registered Supervisor)
- Meet agreed standards of staff supervision in line with Access Your Supports and Service Policies and Procedures.
- Train Provisional Psychologists in maintaining records, following company policy, ensuring all documentation is comprehensive, factual and complies with relevant legislation, professional guidelines and organisational policies.
The successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualification(s) in Psychology
- Current registration with the associated professional body
- AHPRA approved board supervisor
- Minimum of 3 years post graduate experience
- Strong knowledge of child development
- Excellent clinical skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills
- The ability and initiative to work autonomously while being part of a clinical team
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
- Alignment with the core business values of Empowerment, Integrity, and Respect.
In applying for this role, you will be subject to a National NDIS Worker Screen Check. From 1 February 2021 any staff member deemed to be working in a ‘risk-assessed role’ or at the request of management, must undergo a NDIS Worker Screening Check.
Access Your Supports is an Equal Opportunity Employer who provides an inclusive work environment and embraces the diverse talent of its people. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from all cultures, languages, capacities, sexual orientations, gender identities and/or expressions.
We value Empowerment, Integrity and Respect.
Suited candidates will be contacted before the submission deadline.
For any additional information on the role or any query you may have please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.