- Full-time or Part-time opportunities
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Generous salary and KPI expectation
- Flexible Working Arrangements
ABOUT ACCESS YOUR SUPPORTS
Access Your Supports is a Geelong based organisation that provides support and services to eligible participants of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). With offices in Geelong, Colac and Mildura and over 190 employees, AYS is dedicated to ensuring participants have choice and control to best assist them to achieve their NDIS goals.
AYS Director Ralph Menchise has brought together a team of experienced professionals who are passionate about positive participant outcomes. Not only does Access Your Supports deliver quality support services and empower participants to achieve their life goals with the services available to them under the NDIS, Access Your Supports will also work closely with participants to implement a plan that will work.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Psychologist will report directly to the Participant Services Lead Therapy and will hold general registration as a psychologist, as well as board-approved supervisor status, providing clinical supervision to provisional psychologists within the organisation.
In addition, the Psychologist will maintain a caseload and work with participants and their families to achieve therapeutic outcomes. The Psychologist will be experienced in delivering a range of psychological assessments and interventions, and working within both 1:1 and group therapy settings.
- Provide psychological services to NDIS participants, including frequent engagement with relevant stakeholders such as participant families and care teams.
- Deliver psychological assessments.
- Deliver psychological interventions including both in individual and group therapy settings.
- Support AYS Provisional Psychologists in their roles.
- Provide regular clinical supervision to provisional psychologists completing both the 4+2 and 5+1 pathways to registration.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Professional qualifications in psychology and current general registration with AHPRA as a psychologist.
- Hold board-approved supervisor status and prior experience delivering supervision to provisional psychologists.
- Experience delivering services across the age span and working with multidisciplinary care teams and stakeholders, ideally within the NDIS space.
- Excellent knowledge of psychological assessment and intervention.
- Excellent clinical skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Evidence of clinical supervision and ongoing professional development
In applying for this role, you will be subject to a National NDIS Worker Screen Check. From 1 February 2021 any staff member deemed to be working in a ‘risk-assessed role’ or at the request of management, must undergo a NDIS Worker Screening Check.
Access Your Supports is an Equal Opportunity Employer who provides an inclusive work environment and embraces the diverse talent of its people. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from all cultures, languages, capacities, sexual orientations, gender identities and/or expressions.
We value Empowerment, Integrity and Respect.
For any additional information on the role or any query you may have please email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.