Plan Management Services
Access Your Supports is the link between you, support services and the NDIS.
Let AYS look after all the time-consuming parts of managing your NDIS plan, so you don’t have to. Access Your Supports is an NDIS registered provider of Plan Management. We have a team of professionals that can support you, no matter where you live in Australia.
Why use NDIS registered Plan Managers?
Plan management helps you to manage the budget allocated to you by the NDIS. Access Your Supports is a registered Plan Manager. Your budget is the NDIS funding you receive specific to your disability, the types of services and resources you need, and your goals. Our goal as an NDIS registered plan management provider is to make life that little bit easier for you by taking away the administrative tasks associated with paying service providers.
We help you maximise your plan and save you time by dealing with your services, managing your budget, paying your invoices, and giving guidance. Access Your Supports will pay for supports delivered and help you monitor your funds, and provide financial reporting.
How Plan Managers Assist
Communicating with Service Providers
Negotiate External Provider Rates
Why choose Access Your Supports for your Plan Management?
Need a Plan Manager?
What does a Plan Manager do?
- An NDIS Plan Manager is responsible for paying invoices from providers for the services you receive.
- A Plan Manager also is responsible for providing you with information to enable you to manage your plan effectively, such as monthly spending statements.
Why choose Access Your Supports as my Plan Manager?
- You can choose supports from non-NDIS registered providers
- You don’t have to worry about using the NDIS Portal
- You have a partner helping you and ensuring you get the most out of your NDIS plan
- You have most of the choice and control of Self-Management without the administrative worries
- The funding for Plan Management is in addition to other supports