AYS psychologists can help you to
- Identify and work towards creating goals
- Find relief from negative feelings
- Feel more independent
- Reduce the impact of anxiety and depression in your life
- Find new tools and techniques for coping with challenges
- Manage mental health problems by creating a plan, offering support and treatment with a skilled psychologist
- Improve your social skills to develop and enhance your relationships
What to expect from psychology appointments?
AYS realises that each participant is different and unique. There is not a one size fits all approach, so we simply begin with exploring what it is that you would like to achieve. Together we can create a plan that suits your goals and this will be the basis of our work together. Using your goals is a great way to measure progress but can always be adjusted along the way to suit your needs and circumstances.
Why should I choose AYS psychology?
AYS will ensure that you receive the support that is best tailored for your needs whilst the quality of the service isn’t compromised. As you receive individualised funding through the NDIS according to your assessed needs, the financial side of things will be taken care of through the scheme and you can concentrate on working towards your goals.