What is a support coordinator?
AYS support coordinators work closely with you to achieve your goals.
- Help to get all your supports up and running and operating optimally
- Develop service agreements between you and your providers
- Resolve issues with your provider
- Coordinate service delivery where you have multiple providers
- Ensure services are provided in accordance with your needs
- Build your capacity to act independently and exercise choice and control
Understand the NDIS & implement your NDIS Plan
Support coordination is about enhancing your ability to manage and direct your own services. It’s designed to help you navigate, learn and understand more about the NDIS.
AYS support coordinators are experts at helping you understand your plan and find service providers meet your individual needs.
AYS are an NDIS registered, independent service provider. We are here to provide you with expert, support that works to achieve your goals.
We put you first, tailoring our services to your unique needs to you can achieve your goals and live your best life.
Build your ability to act independently: empowering you to access and coordinate your supports and provide assistance to help you participate more in your community.
Our team is made up of Allied Health and disability trained professionals. We support people with all levels of disability, including high and complex needs.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Receive regular news and updates on AYS services